Tuesday, January 13, 2015

D'Lalang studio/ soft makeup

Assalamualaikum,
Hello everyone, hope you doing good! this is my first post, actually I just started in blogging and I very excited. I tak nak mumbling too much! just nak share a little bit photo taken masa International Geomapping in Langkawi last year! and this place I called it as D'lalang studio, nice place! now go to the main topic, I just nak share a little bit pasal makeup during free time kat sana. The tools yang I guna in this makeup is by Sephora collection 10 HR wear perfection foundation, blending with miss rose blusher bake 08, and I used NYX matte lipstiks. For eyeliner i used maybeline marker eyeliner and  lastly for eyes i just used naked 3 soft colour palletes and. I make it more neutral and soft . hope you enjoy it guys!



3 comments: